Our Privacy Commitments
Our customers are important to us, and we want to be certain that they are being protected during their interactions with us. These policies apply to everyone who has a relationship with us - including customers (wireless internet, digital phone, computer sales, and technical support) and Web site visitors.
We will protect your privacy and keep your personal information safe. We use encryption and other security safeguards to protect customer data.
- We will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose. Period.
- You have choices about how NGL Connection uses your information for marketing purposes.
Effective March 15, 2014
Here’s some of the information we collect:
- Account Information includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, service-related details such as payment data, security codes, service history and other information like that;
- Network Performance & Usage Information tells us how you use our network, our products and our services, and how well our equipment and network is performing;
Here are the three basic ways we collect it:
- We get information from you when you do things like make a purchase from us;
- We collect it from how you use our products and services;
- Other sources, like credit agencies and marketing companies, provide it to us.
Here are just some of the ways we use it. To:
- Provide services and improve your customer experience;
- Send you bills for the services you receive from us;
- Respond to your questions;
- Address network integrity and security issues;
- Do research and analysis to maintain, protect, develop and improve our network;
- Let you know about service updates, offers and promotions;
- Deliver Relevant Advertising;
- Create Internal Marketing & Analytic Reports;
- Assist in the prevention and investigation of illegal activities and violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies.
examples of who we share your Personal Information with:
- With other companies that perform services on our behalf only as needed for them to perform those services. We require them to protect your information consistent with our Policy.
- With other companies and entities, to:
- Comply with court orders and other legal process;
- Assist with identity verification, and preventing fraud and identity theft;
- Enforce our agreements and property rights; and
- Obtain payment for products and services including the transfer or sale of delinquent accounts to third parties for collection
Details on Personal and Anonymous & Aggregate Information:
- What is Personal Information? Information that identifies or reasonably can be used to identify you.
- What is Anonymous? This is information that doesn’t identify you and can't reasonably be used to identify you specifically.
- What is Aggregate? We take a whole bunch of people’s data and combine it into anonymous groups or categories.
- How we use this information? We use and share this information in many ways including research, media analysis and retail marketing and Relevant Advertising. This data is also included in Internal Marketing & Analytic Reports
Our privacy commitments:
- We don't sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
- We keep your Personal Information in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax or legal purposes.
- We will keep your information safe using encryption or other appropriate security controls.
- We want you to know that we don't knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13 unless we first obtain permission from the child's parent or legal guardian.
Your Choices & Controls:
- You have choices about which types of advertising you get from us;
- You can control whether your anonymous information is used in our External Marketing & Analytic Reports;
- You can choose whether to receive marketing calls, e-mails or text messages from us.
(307) 288-5491 Monday through Friday 9am – 5pm, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.